Thursday, July 2, 2009

Almost there

I have purchased my plane ticket and my spot in the program so I am almost ready to go. Tara is still mulling some things over about this specific program but volunteering is still her goal as well. Donations are still being excepted and very much appreciated and as for donations I would like to thank a few of my family members and friends for their contributions
Thanks To:

Mary Christian for her generous contribution and support. I love you very much and could not wish for a more loving and caring grandmother

Lori and Dusty Leavitt for their donation and I am so grateful. You could not find a more kinder pair than these two.

Jane Greer for her contribution and best wishes. You are so wonderful and thanks again for your support.

Janice and Ed for their wonderful traveling gifts that will absolutely make some of the difficulties of traveling dissolve.

Holly Sutton from Keller Williams Real Estate for her kind wishes and congratulations. They were very thoughtful and appreciated.

This volunteer journey was made a lot more easier with all of your help and may good karma fall upon you all.

Namaste Mary Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment